you killed me >:)
- i know i asked, but i don't really care about what happened to your ripped pants.
- we hugged, but i don't really mind if we didn't.
- and i don't care if you let me grab your tail (though it felt great LOL).
coz...i did what i've ALWAYS wanted to do since day one i heard you sing. which is to tell you, FACE TO FACE...
- that i love you and your music.
- that i got hooked when you sang No Satisfaction.
- that i'm addicted to your Upright Cabaret performances.
- that i know you changed your lyrics to What's Going On.
i needed to tell you all this.
i needed you to know!!!
one thing i didn't tell you...
is how grateful i am to have a bunch of loving glamberts around me.
i know glamberts from indonesia, singapore, xinjiang, inner mongolia, new zealand, mainland china, canada and the united states who all came to Hong Kong for YOU alone. they were of all ages, skin colours and preferences, jumping and sweating and screaming at your every move :P
and here in hong kong, i met these five glamberts who flail about you every day on twitter. i call them the Flailing Five. lol. remember when this pic was taken, adam? :P
see my HD pics/vids of the Hong Kong press conference & concert -
adam, please come back!!!! <3
loving you for who you are,
the glambertattoo girl :)